I think I just peed my pants.
I keep seeing these things floating around so I was inspired to make one for my Evil Panda.
hey everyone! so i recently made this blog to post my dc stuff seperately, but i wound up falling in love with the fandom and all of the people who have been nice enough to exchange headcanons, hook me up with comic download links, and recommend fics. i’ve never been in such a nice and accepting fandom, and i really wanted to do some something to show how happy i am to be here!!
SO i decided to do a quick giveaway!! i made a few batfamily-inspired symbol pillows and posted pictures recently, and a surprising number of people have commissioned me for them. i figured people would probably like them even more if they were FREE!!!
the winner of this giveaway can have ONE complex symbol pillow (shown: square robin and circle red robin) of their choosing or TWO simple symbol pillows (shown: red hood and nightwing) of their choosing. ANY symbols can be made upon request, even ones not pictured. :O
- likes and reblogs count. go crazy!
- one winner will be chosen
- must be following me!! this giveaway IS for my awesome followers, after all.
- free shipping to anyone in continental US. if you live elsewhere, you can still participate, but i’ll have to ask for you to send me a little bit of cash through paypal for shipping. (sorry sorry!!)
- winner will be chosen august 30, 2014, one month from today by a random number generator! i’ll message the winner for confirmation before announcing that the giveaway’s over.
that’s it!! feel free to message me if you have any questions.
have fun, and good luck!
(PS: if you’re interested in just buying a pillow, please check out my commissions post here and drop me an ask!!!)
Koa in the forest
went to the beach a few days ago and guess what: the beach rox
What if mermaids live really long - and the longer they live, the bigger they grow?
(I guess the bigger they grow, the harder it is for them to stick their torso and even their head out of the water. That’s why no one ever sees the big ones. And definitely never the huge ones.)
A bit late to the party, but here’s my contribution to Julie Dillon’s Catalog of Merfolk. I didn’t have nearly as much time to finish this as I wanted, but I have to be up in 5 hours so this will have to do!